Rachel's Mini Haul:)
Hey guys! So if you've read my earlier posts, you will know that today I went to Primark and the other shops!:) I'm just doing a mini haul here to tell you guys what I bought! So, first of all I went to Primark! Recently I bought one of those charm bracelets that everyone seems to have, and they are amazing, I love them;)! I bought 3 charms with it - a pink strawberry, a glittery ball and a heart with my name on. Today I bought 6 more charms for it:D! I love them hehe xx
I got:
A red converse boot
A silver cute owl
A gold cupcake with white buttercream and silver, blue, pink and green sprinkles
and
A silver ice cream - the cone is silver , the ice cream is white and there are glittery silver sprinkles.:)
After I went to this shop called The Card Factory, and I bought a chocolate bar with purple wrapper and 2 dimantes and ballet shoes:) Awesome charms, aren't they!?! Then I bought a chocolate bar lol:)xxx I love charms;)!
-Rachel xxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment